Some time ago I wrote, that I have won great prize from Maria`s blog giveaway (link).
I`m posting pictures of products today.
I like all of cosmetics, only L`Oreal HiP Liquid Foundation in Tan is completely inappropriate shade for my complexion.
Sallowly gold shade of nail polish doesn`t look good on my nails, however it will be awersome for new gold frankestein polish or for my daughter.
In packet were next products:
- LA Colors Lip Gloss in 775 (realy nice color)
- NYC Creme Shadow / Liner in Onyx (looks great, I didn`t use it yet)
- Barry M Nail Paint in Blue Glitter (this is my favorite in this packet)
- Rimmel Cool Touch in Cool Off (very nice color, like it)
- Jane Crease / Blending Brush (I just need it)
- Almay Highligher & Liner Pencil (this is very useful to)
- Multi-rowed brown & gold beads necklace (very nice necklace)
- 2x Leishi Loose Eye Shadow in 14 (shimmery baby pink) & 90 (glittery purple) - (purple one I like a lot)
- MsChic Electrics in Electric Purple (still waiting to try it)
- 2x Rival de Loop Express Nail Color in Sun Kissed & Galaxy Pink (just the right color for my daughter)
- L'Oreal HiP Liquid Foundation in Tan (not my color at all)
In the packet was some extra goodies like ring, samples of Panthen Pro-V, sample of perfume Boss Orange, for I`m realy thanking for once again.
Maria, thank you!
And now the pictures: